четверг, 22 января 2015 г.

End of the year

End of the year.
Last year was better for me. I went to Karabax with my school freinds and teachers, and took good memories..I read many books, improved my language.I enjoyed last christmas. We had a Christmas party in our school. We were in masks. We danced and sang songs, played different games. It was wonderful.
I beilived in Santa Claus when i was a child. At the age of nine, when our neighbor wanted to put presents in front of our door I opened the door and saw her.  I celebrate  the  New Year and Christmas with my family  in our country, because I don't have the right to leave it. We celebrate it in a traditional way , and I enjoy it.Me and my family exchange presents then we give presents to our relatives. My mother and brother often decorate christmas tree but I don't participate in it as I am not interested in it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий